June 2021 - Please see below for the new 3 week menu which will commence on Monday 21st June 2021.
Further information can be found on North Tyneside Council’s Website.
Paying for School Meals
Our catering provider has recently introduced the ParentPay system for school meal payments to replace JOINOS. You should have been sent activation details to set up your ParentPay acount. The system went live from Monday 12th April.
If you require activation details, please email email@example.com
It is important that you set up your ParentPay account as soon as possible even if your child receives free school meals as the system will be used to communicate important messages about school meals and updates.
Please register even if your child takes a packed lunch to ensure they are only coming in for a meal when you want them to.
The benefits of ParentPay are:
- Its secure; set up payments online to pay for meals
- Peace of mind, manage your account and see when meals have been taken
- Low balance alerts and auto top up facility are available
- JOINOS credit balance will be transferred
- No identification of pupils on free school meals